A spiritual outing will help you wipe of all the stress and burden in your life. India is a land filled with spiritual ethos. The more you visit India the more you fall in love with the spirituality over here. Your love for spirituality will turn out to be more eternal. When you follow spirituality, your taste will automatically change with a change in your preferences, lifestyle and perspectives. India is a land which is well known to be jam packed with tourists all over the world. You can attend seminars on spiritualism in India and attain the peace of mind.
Below mentioned are some spiritual temples in India:
1. Vaishno Devi Temple: It is located in Jammu Kashmir. From the highest of the mountain Goddess Vaishno Devi calls all her devotees to visit her and get the peace of mind. The exact location of this temple is on the Trikuta Hills, Jammu. It is one of the most popular pilgrimages in India. Here you could reach trekking all the way and can offer your prayer to the Goddess. She would bestow you with lots of blessings.
2. Golden Temple: It is located in Amritsar. Here you could enjoy the unparalleled reflection of the majestic golden temple and the beauty of the entire temple. It was built by Sikh Guru named Ramdass Sahib Ji. It is one of the most important Sikh pilgrimages in India. It is commemorated with a number of historic events. It is one of the precious heritages of India.
3. Sun Temple: It is one of the masterpieces of the architecture in India. There you could experience the unmatched spirituality and peace of mind. This temple is located in the place called Konark in Odisha. This temple is the majestic example of the victory of King Narsimhadeva, defeated numerous Muslim invaders.
4. Jagannath Temple: It is one of the most important pilgrimages of India. It is one of the finest monuments of Odisha. The main deities over there are Jagannath, Balabhadra and Subhadra. This temple and the area come in life during the time of Rath Yatra when the temple is surrounded by a large number of people. It is believed to be the authentic example of the culture of Odisha.
5.Iskon Temple in Delhi: It is one of the famous temple of Lord Krishna and Radharani. It was opened in the year 1998. It is located in the east of Kailash in Delhi. There you could witness numerous devotees every year. Many people come from abroad also to get a glimpse of Lord Krishna. The Iskon Dwarka is also quite well known all over the world for its unique style of blessing.
6. Somnath Jyotirlinga: It is located in Gujarat. It really holds an important place in India. Since the past it has always been a source of spirituality and divinity. It is situated on the shore of the Arabian Sea. It calls out the devotees from the far off lands.
Apart from all these there are many temples in India, where seminars on spiritualism are conducted frequently.