The city of the Nizams has grown a long way since Independence. Today it boasts of world-class infrastructure with many multinational companies setting up base here. The ‘old city’ of Hyderabad south of the Musi River has expanded to the ‘new city’ that includes the urbanised north banks of the river. It is often clubbed with its twin city, Secunderabad. Self-drive cars in Hyderabad couldn’t have made an appearance at a better time. To those who want to control over their commuter without a heavy investment, self-drive car rental is the best approach.
Why Choose Zoom?
While there may be an array of self-drive cars in Hyderabad, they are unmatched in terms of standards set for self-drive car rental by Zoomcar. The customer service includes a hotline, 24-7 road assistance, All-India Permits, damage insurance, and free fuel that is pre-loaded. This means that the customer is taken care of every step of the way. A majority of the self-drive car rental services supply the car and put the onus on the customer to find solutions if there are problems along the way.
Why Are Self-Drive Cars in Hyderabad So Popular?
- The Hyderabad metro rail is still not yet operational.
- The MMTS has become a failure, as it has not been able to cater to the needs of the commuters. Poor punctuality of trains, lack of dedicated services, and absence of feeder bus service have all contributed to its dismal performance.
- Bus services are always held hostage to the temperament of the bus driver. Though it is an economical mode of transportation, the route is always long and travellers can find that reaching the destination on time can be hard when you’re in a rush.
- Auto-rickshaws can be unreliable due to the uncertainty in how much they may charge and are expensive when going on long journeys.
What’s the Deal?
- If a customer wants to take a weekend getaway to Bidar, Warangal, or any other destination, they can cut their expenses. Bank account holders of select banks get up to 20% discount on all Zoom bookings.
- There is a new deal every day, and one could end up with even a 50% discount on bookings!
Are People Satisfied with Zoom Cars?
The total ridership of Zoom cars as of today is more than 14,00,00,000-plus kilometres travelled. If we could quantify it a little differently, that’s as many as 182 round trips around the moon. Now that’s something!
Zoomcar is available across India at Pune, Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Mangalore, Mysore, Vizag and Chandigarh.