It is impossible to develop any feeling that could compete with the curiosity that arises when we are told not to do something. Whatever might it be, a simple No makes it even more exciting and we being humans always want to know the reason behind it. In this article, we are going to discuss about some of the places that are banned for the visitors. But don’t worry; we won’t let you go away without telling you the reason behind these bans. Have a look at some of the most dangerous places to travel that you should avoid visiting.
Places That You Cannot Visit
1. North Sentinel Island, India: Let us put this straight out for you. You can definitely visit this place. However, once you reach there, you will never come back. Scary, isn’t it? The tribes that inhabit this small island in Andaman are very possessive about their environment and in order to protect it, they kill all the outsiders who even pass nearby to this place. For this very reason, these tribes are considers as one of the dangerous tribes in the entire world.
2. Snake Island: As it’s clear from the name, this island is the abode to some of the most venomous snakes of the world. Located at some distance from Brazil, this island is one of the most dangerous places on the face of earth. Golden Lance head Viper, the deadliest snake in the world is found in huge numbers on this island. The venom of this snake eats right through the flesh of its prey.
3. Area 51: Whilst a number of documentaries and movies have been made on this secret facility located in the Southern Nevada, United States, there is no evidence that proves what exactly goes inside this facility. According to the government, the place is used for experimentation on new weaponry and aircrafts and thus no visitors are allowed in this place. However, owing to numerous sightings of UFOs and aliens in nearby this place, it is a common notion that this area is used for experimentation on aliens.
4. Vatican Secret Archives: This secret place located in the Vatican City houses confidential documents of the Vatican and its secrets. Right from the documents dating back to the 8th century to the official correspondences, there is a lot that this secret underground place beholds. Some of the items that are kept over here are Mary Queen’s letter, some letters belonging to Michelangelo and the request of King Henry VIII for the annulment of his marriage.
5. Fort Knox: What would do if someday you come across a huge reserve of gold? You would definitely like to take the gold home. Well, people you will be surprised to know that there is a place in Kentucky, which goes by the name Fort Knox and holds around 5% of the entire gold that has even been refined in the history of this world. The visitors are banned from entering this place, for obvious reasons, but don’t you think it would be a remarkable sight to view endless ocean of gold?
So guys, these were some of the places that you are not allowed to visit at any cost.